Back in the summer, I posted about a project I had recently finished, which involved sending HTTP requests to a server that would then relay a
Awhile back, I wrote about the Shade Controller I created using Node.js and a USB relay running on a Raspberry Pi Zero. It works great.
A few months back, I shared about the client-side countdown clock script that I created for our team to use. It worked pretty well for
Every year, my church has a “night of worship”, a worship service in the heart of the city at an outdoor stage, where we sing
I spent some time this past week writing and testing support for ProTally with Blackmagic ATEM switchers. I didn’t have one to develop with, and
Awhile back, I wrote about the on-screen tally software I recently developed. We needed a way for our CG operators to know when their source